Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Only one more day!!

Monday night we'll all (well almost all :o) be up till 1:00 a.m. central time to pray for our court.

Three! adorable, silly, sweet, loveable, precious boys will become Archers! YEAH!

We will be knee deep in diapers and loving it. The hard part is always the medicals. It takes so many appointments~ pediatrician, heart Dr, dentist, urologist, ENT, blood work, X-rays.......o.k. I'm getting tired already! :o) And it's a GOOD tired. Hebrews 12 has one of my favorite verses about growing weary. (there are so many good verses on encouraging us not to grow weary) We are still only half way through these appointments with Julius & Pauly!

Hebrews 12-
 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. 4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin............................... (NKJV)

It is the sinful selfishness in me that says~ you could be resting now. When will "I" get to do what "I" want. The thoughts that "ensnare" me. When others shake their heads at me, thinking "what is she doing at her age?" I resort to these thoughts thinking- you know they are right- what do I think I am doing at my age? I get questioned every day. I turn away and "run with endurance". As God gives me strength. I see the finish line now, (because I'm older) I know I can do this~"looking unto Jesus!!"
Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Oh the JOY! of following Christ. The JOY of worshipping Him. The JOY serving Him, by serving others. We are so filled with JOY!
                                 We pray you are having a wonderfully blessed Sunday!
                                                          (((HUGS)))


3 comments:

  1. Finally! What you guys have known in your hearts for so long will be on paper! I will be praying for all of you tomorrow and can't wait to see them HOME! Yay!

    Samantha Collins

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so happy to hear that your date is here! We will be praying for your precious guys and for the rest of the family as you wait for the wonderful news that Noah, Moses and Jacob are YOURS. Oh, I'm getting so excited for all of you! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying & excitedly looking forward to reading great news as soon as it's available. Esther in RI

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))