Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Oh how he LOVES his brothers!

Isaiah is so happy to have his brothers. He absolutely adores them. He's constantly thinking of things to give them or do for them. He LOVES being a big brother! He's been the baby of the family for 7 years, and a big brother for 1 year. He never tires of being the big brother!

When our grandson Kenneth (22 months old) came to visit, Isaiah was very helpful with him too! Isaiah thinks it's wonderful to be an Uncle!
While he was watching Kenneth, he heard him talk! He said he was shocked that he could talk; and he wondered why Kenneth's adoptive Daddy didn't say "Oh my goodness it's a miracle! Kenneth can talk!" LOL!! It was so cute how Isaiah told it to me!

You see Isaiah's brothers are 5 years old, and they don't talk. But Isaiah thinks that's perfectly normal for 5 year olds. I guess it's not really "normal" but it is teaching Isaiah that people's abilities can vary greatly.

So when Isaiah sees Samson, he doesn't wonder why his 17 year old brother needs his help bathing.
And when Isaiah sees MA, he doesn't think he should talk "down" to her or treat her with less respect than me. He doesn't think there is anything she can't do!

Isaiah never notices how FAE (fetal alcohol effect) affects his sister.
She's his big sister!
Isaiah never thinks Julius is any less capable than any of the other 5 year olds he's seen. He's amazed by everything Julius can do!

After all he just LOVES them all un-conditionally just as they are. Because to us and Isaiah, we/they ARE "normal"!! :o)
                                                         ~~~~*~~~~

The other day I was thinking about my grandson and his brother. How wanted they are by all of us- Uncles, Aunts, Grandparents, adoptive parents Lyle and Beth. We all want and LOVE them. Their birthmom wanted them. They've never not been wanted.

But my boys, my little precious boys from Bulgaria. Boys that God wanted. They were not wanted by the world. They were not wanted for many years until we found them. It made me cry. Who could not want my boys? They are so wanted and appreciated by us. We praise God for creating, little boys for us to want to LOVE!

Please, could you want some little boys in Bulgaria like ours too?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like Isiah is an amazing little boy. Wonder what he is going to do when he is all grown up..whatever he ends up doing, it sure seems like he will be a man of great character. Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want lots of the boys and girls in Bulgaria and Ukraine but my hubby is not on board! He doesn't realize I have a lot of people praying for his heart to change (it's my little scret) lol. I know it's possible because it happened to me! I had never thought I wanted to adopt and now I think about it daily! So for now I wait and pray and watch inspiring people like you bring home beautiful angels and make notes about what to expect! I am so excited to see how the new boys adjust to all the love coming their way! I know they may run at first but just like Julius and Paul they will learn to trust and love and that will be a beautiful sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A world where we no disabilities would be a joy to live in; your home must be such a place.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))