Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ebay listings are up :o)

                                              We have Fenton.
                        This is from the limited edition historic pieces.
                                           Signed and numbered.
                          We have Polish pottery! This is a fruit bowl.
                                   A polish pottery tea set and more!
Please click on our ebay link on the right side to view our 17 items. :o)

Also early August 1-7th, the Hidden Treasures auction starts for Mario. For more information go here-http://treasuresinhiddenplaces.blogspot.com/

And last but not least, check out Shelly's blog http://www.carringtonscourage.blogspot.com/  has new posts, and FOUR children have found families through there!

                                    (((HUGS))) to ALL
                                       We LOVE you!
                                        God Bless! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge polish pottery fan; I'm afraid, though, I have far too much of it. I do make good use of mine and enjoy holding the handiwork of the potter in my hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I don't have alot. But I bought pieces here and there and now have no room for them!

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))