Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, June 14, 2012

We've been very very busy!

It's summer time and that means we've been very busy!Places to go and people to see,

Julius is taking this very well but Pauly is a home body. So he's not too happy.

MA hates transitioning from her Senior Day program to summer outings and so we had to get a prescription medication to help her adjust.
But then I had a new idea I decided to tell her on Friday in advance and see if she could work through it on her own by Monday.
And she did! Yeah! She's a happy traveler!!
If I had told her our plans on Monday she would have begged the Senior Center staff to let her stay home. Then I get a phone call` "Does MA have to go?"  .........UGH!

Would you please join us in prayer for a little guy named Jesse, I posted his Caring Bridge link here before. I'd put it here now but I'm on a new laptop and it doesn't want to cooperate with my blog. Jesse had surgery and now he has terrible tummy problems, not all surgery related. He has to have been in alot of pain from this. His family has to drive 1 hour each way to be with him, now over 26 days in the hospital.

Also a family we know is going through extreme hardship. We can't say. But it's heart wrenching. My heart aches and breaks for them. I know they are incredibly stressed. I know if you pray, God knows who they are.

Thank you so much for your prayers! ((((HUGS))))

When I get my old computer fixed I can put up some pictures of our visits!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))