Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, June 16, 2012

We're not too old!




We love kids!!
And just because our oldest two children are 36 years young! LOL! And our oldest granddaughter is 15!
We're still raising our family, we're still working.
We're not too old!

 

I  still homeschool.
I work my work schedule around it.
I can do everything I did as a young mom, even better!
Because the Lord gives us wisdom as we age! 


We are active and take care of ourselves so that we can meet their needs!
Tom is very fit for his age!
I'm still working on it- *wink*!

Of course it's a challenge, but one we welcome with open arms. 
Parenting is always a challenge!
Challenges are good- they stretch and grow us.
We rely on God for our strength and He answers our prayers!  

1 comment:

  1. Here, here, sister! We "older" Mamas unite (and untie, unzip, zip, tie....) :) I wholeheartedly agree with you. But, it sure would be nice if they would all just let us have a nap everyday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))