Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, June 24, 2012

We have new ebay items :o)

 We have been traveling, so we needed to take a break from ebay.
 Sadly our last auction sold nothing.
We have new items listed for 10 days and then we'll take another break to enjoy summer!

Please click on our ebay link on the right side to see our items! :o)

Thank You!!
(((((BIG HUGS)))
p.s. feel free to post our ebay link anywhere you can think of!

2 comments:

  1. I have followed your blog for some time. We have 4 children. Our oldest has autism, and our youngest has Down syndrome. I read your comment about your auctions, and wondered if there is some way to get the word out to Fenton collectors? I am unfamiliar with it, myself, but there is a Fenton Glass Collectors group on Facebook. Maybe you could send a message to them and generate some more interest? Our love and prayers to you and all of your blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Becky! Yes I have put the word out to a few Fenton groups in our area. The sad thing is the "groups" are not as likely to ebay shop. And the collectors who ebay can get such great deals from other sellers, they are not as likely to pay the reserve prices I'm asking- which are low- but not that low because we are trying to raise money!! :o)
      I'm not on FB, I'll ask my daughter who is to see if she can link me there!
      Great idea!! Thank You!! (((HUGS)))

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))