Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, June 8, 2012

Thanking God for precious bloggy Sisters in Christ :o)

She gets it, she cares. Her heart is as big as Texas! She has the cutest kids ever! Her name is Kat and I'm thrilled to call her my Sister. She has a blog worth reading!
http://everlastingmomentum.blogspot.com/


Do you notice how our little Noah- is ALWAYS reaching for someone! He's holding the swing tightly for sure, but he craves wanting to touch someone. We can't wait to feel those little hands tightly grip us, hold on to us and we will not move until he wants to let go. His nature is to LOVE!
If you haven't already, please consider donating to help bring him home!
                                               (((HUGS)))

2 comments:

  1. I was left in the hospital to die when I was three. the doctors told my parents I had 24 hours to live. My parents did not show up to see me. this happened for 9 yrs. But the best that happened to me was Jesus , was rocking and singing to me. I believe that every one of these children , know Jesus . He is with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane I'm sorry to hear this. Thank You for your thoughts!
    Yes, I do believe we all know Jesus. Especially children. When I was 5 I was left in a hospital with pneumonia for only one month, back then we stayed in "steam" rooms. I didn't have visitors either. My mom didn't drive. I was in a crib. We were left alone in the steam room alot- observed from a window. I entertained the younger kids in the room by singing them songs about Jesus. Songs that I had mostly made up! LOL! I couldn't remember the words to Jesus Loves Me etc. The younger kids thought I was so smart! And it helped me deal with only one but very long lonely month to a 5 yr old.
    The boys need to learn, experience and see how living in Christ works for the body of Christ! It's an experience that will help them grow in Christ!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))