Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thank You!


This is me :o) The best I can do until dear Tom loads some pictures on for me! Darn~ I wish I had time to learn how to do it myself!

I love purple dress! And the bling on the hat- cool! I need to get my weight down. But boy since menopause hit full force~ I gain weight while cooking. :o(

The reason for this post is a BIG
THANK YOU!!!
from me!
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
For the precious people who continue to donate to our boys. We just LOVE you ALL to pieces!! Thank You seems so small. We are now forever connected by 3 little boys. Three little boys from P*le*ven. A place that needs our help.

So many of you humble us by your generosity. We know your donations come deep from your pockets as the economy is hard right now.
THANK YOU!
God Bless you!
(((HUGS))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))