Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, May 10, 2012

writing about Moses~

 Each boy deserves their own post. :o)
Today it will be Moses who turned 7 years old in February.
He was our first choice when we were deciding which 3 boys would we adopt next! We liked him because he had high needs. And we wanted to adopt boys who would need more long term care, than learning independent living skills. Not that he won't learn those too. Just that he's far behind his peers in every area.
Except LOVE. I believe this boy will teach others to LOVE!
 In these first day photos he was terribly ill. But Praise God he felt better each day.
 He was probably wondering. Who is this man? Who are these boys. Why are we doing this? Alot to ask of a little guy not feeling well.
 It didn't take long for him to soak it all in and express his joy!
 He's very observant, he looks around trying to take all of the newness in!
 Big people, pretty ladies, Dad, 2 men, 2 other boys, and a cute little girl. All in one room. Visiting in a small room. Orphanage staff and Babas bustling around.
 He's feeling better but still tired. Oh if I could wrap my arms around him!
 Beautiful long eye lashes. Cheeks that are sweet enough to kiss. Lips that are ready to smile in an instant.
 What a guy! He's our guy! We thank God for him!
 Dad holds him so carefully. Not wanting to hurt someone so tiny.
 Seven years old and his hands can't go all the way around Dad's fingers.
 He's learning to like having his Daddy's love. Learning to love his Daddy!
 He's watching the others as Noah makes himself comfortable!
 The next day, he gets it. He really gets it! He's excited. He LOVES this. He is LOVE!
 He's thinking~So this guy (Noah) is going to be my big brother? O.K. he's nice!
 Ooops! Hey big bro- careful- I'm tiny!
 Oh, my! Big Bro, you are a wiggly guy aren't you! I'm tolerating you super well. I only know LOVE. When you get home, you'll learn from me!
 Sadly the last day. Only one visit in the morning. Hey everybody! What are we going to do today. My new brother Jacob is feeling better, he's here too. But it's the last day. Why does this have to end? I LOVE you!
 I LOVE you Dad! I LOVE you new brothers. I LOVE you visiting ladies and cute little girl. I LOVE these visits. I LOVE being LOVED.
My new brother Jacob is one month younger than I am. He seems confused. He knows what a stranger is. I (Moses) have never met a stranger. I'm not afraid.
Moses has hope in his heart.
All of us here, his new Mom and Dad and all of his new sisters and brothers pray each day that Moses will hang on to that hope, so he can come home, soon.
Oh the JOY that day will bring!
                                            ~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~
We hope and pray, if you haven't already, please consider helping us reach our goal, for fully funding these precious boy's adoption.
We only need to raise $6,000.00 more to bring them home!
Thank You!! God Bless you!!
Tom, Elizabeth
Gabriel, Samson, Faith, Lysa, Kitty, Isaiah, Julius & Pauly

3 comments:

  1. He is so sweet and it is lovely to see your words about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your children seem very joyful in the photos. I will keep praying for all of you! : )
    Grace Mathis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how Moses has one hand on his hip. To cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))