Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, May 18, 2012

We won't give up until they are HOME!

We are still fundraising! :o)

We have our ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/earc4650/m.html?item=170818188029&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123&_trksid=p4340.l2562&afsrc=1
we have our Reeces Rainbow Family support page http://reecesrainbow.org/22087/sponsorarcher-3 
and we have our chip in on the side bar! :o)

We are so close to our goal. We still need $5,950.00. However if we can figure out a way to use a donation of frequent flyer miles for Tom (please pray! that we can work it out with Gabe and the boy's tickets) Then we would only need $4,450.00 more!! Woo-Hoo!! :o) (happy dancing here!!)

I had a dear friend say that she couldn't get her credit card accepted for donating so I am going to post our address on the side bar also. So if you would like to help Noah, Moses and Jacob through the mail, please do! Sorry I didn't think of this sooner. At least that way paypal doesn't get 3%. :o)

See these new summer shoes! One is men's size 10 for Gabriel who is 17 and the other is size 3 (infants) for Moses who is 7 years old. They are only 10 years apart in age, but their feet are hugely different sizes. My 8 yr old son wears a children's size 1-1/2 shoe. Even Pauly our youngest at 4 1/2 years old wears a size toddlers 7-1/2 shoe!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pix of you in your pink shawl, Elizabeth. I still use the blue shawl you knit for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb that is not me! That is MA. MA has Down Syndrome. :o) I am the tiny picture left below this grouping. I have my right glasses lense shaded dark brown!
    I'm glad you like your shawl! MA posed in this shawl for an auction we had!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))