Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We wait

I had a chuckle today! A dear friend thought that I was the woman above in the pink prayer shawl. Nope!
That woman is cuter than the dickens and it's our MA. :o)

I am the woman in the blue striped shirt on the left, with my glasses shaded on the right side. :o)
                                                  ~~~~*~~~~
So now we wait. Last week our I800 check was cashed ($1,440.00) and Tom has called her about every day since.
He gets the answering machine. :o(
And no phone calls have been returned. :o(

We've heard other precious families have waited up to 4 weeks for some things to be signed after the I800 is approved. So nothing is moving very fast.

The good news- our papers are up to date until August. The bad news, the longer we wait the older they get.

PLUS!!!!

WE MISS OUR BABIES!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just watched a video over at nogreaterjoymom that I think briefly showed one of your newest treasures. If you haven't seen it, it is about minute 4:35. I could be wrong, but it looks like him....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've seen that before! No that is not our boy. We know who he is, he is being adopted-Praise God! But he's not ours!
      (((HUGS)))

      Delete
    2. p.s. Julius and Pauly are from Pernik (on the video)where a few days ago there was an earth quake. Please pray for BG and Pernik!

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))