Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our ebay!!

We have books!

We have world famous socks made prayerfully by Dr. Elizabeth. And yarn!

We have Fenton collectible glass-




This glass collection was from my daughter, my first born. We collected it together from the early 90's to 2004 when she died at age 28. I know she would want us to sell the collection so the money can be used to help her 3 new brothers come home!

We will continue to list Fenton on ebay after the three boys come home to help pay for their diapers and medical expenses. And their new sister!
                                                THANK YOU!!
                                                 God bless you!
                                                     (((HUGS)))

5 comments:

  1. The yarn is calling my name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. New sister?? Did I miss a post? Congrats! Many prayers! How does one donate yarn? I have extra sick yarn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, last September Tom declared we would not be a complete family without one last special needs girl! ;o) He misses our Molly.

      You can email me about donating yarn! :o)
      tarcher30 at charter dot net
      (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  3. I need the One Thousand Gifts book.
    virginiadawn@hotmail

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))