Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Love-love-love!

Pauly's personality is cuter every day! He is blossoming so much!
                        Sorry these two are blurry! Little boys wiggle!
                                         Yes he needs a haircut!
 I love his tummy! Pants just don't stay up well around it when little legs are short.
 That's SP (our group home gal) in the background watching him! He entertains us all! :o) We just can't get enough of him!
                      Hair never cooperates at nap time when you sweat!

I LOVE to kiss his cheeks and lips and neck and as I do he makes his "kissy lips" to kiss me back. I could just eat him up! He's so sweet! He runs to be with me when I enter the room. His balance is still quite poor, but he knows- stand up and momma can't resist picking you up!
                                    He's perfect in EVERY way!
                                  I thank God for him every day!
                   Should we be having this much fun at our ages? ;o)

5 comments:

  1. awwww, He is to cute! I love his hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!

    (I got the prayer shawl last week. Thank you so much! I love it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he is built like Nathan! He is quite a cutie like his brother!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweetie! It's lovely to hear you tell about him!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))