Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, May 24, 2012

And we dance!!

Would you make a fool of yourself to bring your children home! YUP! And we do too! LOL! After Tom's multiple phone calls to immigration, we recieved THE e-mail answer this morning AND in the mail today was~~~~

       IMMIGRATION I800 APPROVAL for THREE LUV BUGS!!!

And now we DANCE!! LOL!! We are now waiting the next step- papers recieved in our boy's Country, a Country we've grown to LOVE! And then our super hard working attorney will push them foreward!

We had hoped things would move faster. Our babies were sick last month. Last August Moses was very sick. But from the families ahead of us, we see things moving at the same speed for these tiny ones. This makes us sad. There are a few kids in their orphanage that we wish were home right now. :o(
After all of the media attention, we'd hoped they'd get special priority.

Please dance with us as we Praise God!! For three soon to be home boys!
                                               (((((HUGS)))))

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful news. You, Tom and your whole family are such an inspiration. Love, love reading your blog.
    Sending wishes for a speedy journey home for your three boys.
    All our love from Switzerland....
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!!! I'm so glad there's been another step forward!!!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for the approval. Praying you get to court before the 45 day shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Praise the Lord. Now we will continue our prayers for the next step of the journey~ that that paperwork moves fast and without a hitch.
    I've loved seeing the pix of your precious boys who are waiting, and also your sweet kiddos that are soaking up the love at home. Beautiful, precious faces!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth, I'm so happy for you and Tom. I received your package in the mail today. I am moved to tears that you thought of me and made me this beautiful prayer shawl. Of course I will think of you every time I wear it. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and for thinking of me. You are so sweet! May God continue to bless you abundantly. You and your husband are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (((HUGS))) You are so welcome! :o) Thank You for loving our boys with us!

      Delete
  6. SO GLAD to hear the good news! Looking forward to hear more.

    Edda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! We celebrate with you! Will keep praying! I pray for their health, and that Jesus will help them be strong and keep holding to hope while they wait to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You everybody!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))