Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Why help our boys?

I was going to write a post about the dire need of our boys.
It's too hard. I cry more than I write. I don't make sense.

Sometimes the wait to get them home is unbearable. We committed to them December of 2010. But first we had to complete getting Julius & Pauly home. They were home August 20, 2011 and August 23, 2011 we started the update of our home study, or FBI prints were already done and we had most of our Dossier complete.

Our 3 boys are in the same orphanage as these loves are/were~  http://theblessingofverity.com/
and here~ http://atorchforteagan.blogspot.com/
and here~ http://thesousabrownfamily.blogspot.com/
and Keith here~ http://godsrainbowsinourlives.blogspot.com/
and now here~ http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2012/04/because-this-life-matters.html

I know.
I didn't get everybody.
I apologize.
I'm tired, I've got only a few days before Tom leaves to catch up on things.

I can't show you an updated photo of my boys.
A photo where one of my boys has bloody stubbs for teeth, or my boy who clenches his jaw so tightly his jugular vein shows and he throws himself around like a wild animal. In one photo my boy is smiling because he is begging the photographer to love him and take him with her and keep him. My other boy is terrified of strangers and anti-social because he knows............... people can hurt you.

Because Tom has not taken any of those photos, we can't show you. Friends who love our boys took them for us.
Tom needs to Officially Commit to them and pay their VISA money on his first visit and then we can show our pictures of them, how they really look. How they look now.
How they need to come home now.

And I'm not proud at all.
I will beg for my boys.
They have been helped and are being helped by many! Thank You! We love you!
But we need more help. We need $18,000.00 more.
I know, that's alot of money. http://theroaddownhome.blogspot.com/2012/02/we-buy-them-freedom.html
That is a brief summary.
Three boys, is almost 3 extra of everything.

Last year we spent $32,000.00 bringing home Julius & Pauly. This time we have trimmed the budget even more and are trying not to go over $30,000.00.

I didn't even add on that last list the $1,800.00 we pay for post placement visits from our adoption agency. So our agency can send reports to Bu*lg*aria and tell them, the boys are better than fine! They are THRIVING!

But I know you get the idea. :o)

And I know many of you, my prayer warriors are carrying us through your prayers on this.
                                              Thank You!
                        Thank You for reading about my boys.
                                           God Bless You!

8 comments:

  1. I am praying for your boys and your family!!!
    I will pray also foryour funds to come in soon..

    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for them to come home soon and donating again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Nicole, I have no words to adequately express our gratitude. Thank You! God Bless you! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for you and your lovely boys, thank you for saving them! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came by way of keep on spinning, a woman who inspires me. Your boys are beautiful. I will pray for the unification of your family & the needed funds to make it happen. God bless your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Dr Elizabeth is a very very special woman who inspires all who are blessed to be touched by her life!
      Thank You for visiting! We LOVE meeting new precious people! We are not strangers, but Brothers and Sisters who have not yet met!
      I love when God crosses our paths!

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))