Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome new readers

For our fans of Dr Elizabeth's socks~ check out our ebay! :o)
There are two new pair!
Click on the ebay link on the right side.

We've had some new readers drop in and visit us.
                                             Welcome!!
                                             (((HUGS)))

We are very busy getting Tom ready to fly to Bu*l*garia next week.
I have a list of things for Tom to photograph. He hasn't had any time yet. :o(
I don't know how to do it myself with my limited vision.

I remember when I lost my vision in my right eye, my precious mom was worried I'd never paint again. God blessed me, I can still do things close to my face. I can still paint, I just don't have time!
But I didn't take great photos with my right eye before I lost my vision, I don't take good photos with my left eye now! LOL!!

Julius and Pauly are really going to miss their Daddy when he's in Bu*lg*aria. When they were at the orphanage there were lots of women! But I don't think Julius & Pauly saw many men. Once we were told the only men most orphanage kids see are the ambulance driver!
Our boys LOVE having a Daddy and they LOVE Tom! They accepted him and Gabriel before me, and their siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))