Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, April 22, 2012

update #2

I talked Tom at 1 a.m. here and it was Monday morning in BG. He is getting ready for his first visits! We are SO beyond EXCITED!!
I'll hopefully hear from him between 10 a.m  and 12 .m.

The internet connection there is very poor and they warn that it is shared with others watching! I pray we can get photos! There is no plug in connection like at the Budapest in Sofia.

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you as you eagerly wait! That's where I'm at too. I heard from Allan before he left to drive to the orphanage this morning and can't wait to hear from him once he's back at the hotel with Niko!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Carol!! How exciting!!! :o)
      (((HUGS)))

      Delete
    2. Soooo exciting! I'm SOOOO happy for you guys and eagerly await pictures!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hope to see pictures soon! Waiting is always hard! So happy for you all - can't wait for our turn too! Soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww...just waiting and waiting for boy photos :) Glad Tom is doing ok and it's just "technical difficulties" holding things up here!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))