Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, April 21, 2012

too much to do

Tom has been in Bul*ga*ria since Fri. 5:30 a.m. our time. (central) He was in Sofia.

We talked to him Sat. morning via Skype which wasn't working on our end, so I IM'd him, while he talked to us on Skype.

He's on his way right now to Pleven. It is Sat. night here, but Sunday a.m. there.

I can't wait for you to see how much Noah, Moses and Jacob need your help and prayers to come home. 

I can tell you I saw pictures of Moses from a few months ago. He is incredibly small for 7. Not as small as Katie. But if he were to be there 2 1/2 more years like Katie was, he'd look just as bad if he lived. You see last August he was incredibly ill. Eighteen died last year there. Yet he never gives up. He is such a tiny little fighter. In his pictures he smiles at everyone as if to say "I love you! Could you please take me home and love me?" He has no idea that yes, he will be home soon and loved. His body weight is all heart. His heart is huge with hope! He loves everyone! He'd love you!

We need $12,000.00 more not counting our ebay items that have not sold yet. We have things on and more ready for ebay. We are so close to fully funding this adoption. If we had all of the money now we could ask Michelle Bachman our Senator, to help us expedite the second part of the waiting. I hate talking money and I hate not having it all. The medical bills from Julius & Pauly hang over our heads right now, and these boys will need urgent care once home. More bills we can pay, month by month with payments. We gladly pay and work to pay these expenses for them. We don't apply for government assistance. Altho our hospital excused Pauly's bill because our income is low. We were paying on it!

I know many many of you have given our boys what you could, from nothing. Times are hard here. Un-employed precious people have donated! God Bless you ALL! I thank God that times here are not as hard as they are in the Country our boys are from. Such a wonderful Country, but not a wealthy Country like ours.

So many of you have donated to the hospital fund for the kids at our boy's orphanage! THANK YOU!! And many have donated for the nurses to come to this orphanage! THANK YOU!! We had heard that the healthier children may be moved out and hopefully, maybe it will be shut down. I know a few have moved out already. Things HAVE changed for the better there. Good is winning over the hearts of those who hurt the children. There is so much hope there now! People like Susanna, Shelly, Brent, Stephanie, Carol, and Jenny (I'm sorry I know I'm forgetting people) have gone there and shown them the love of Christ.

There are some really nice orphanages in Bul*ga*ria these children could get transferred to. Yes, they are poor and need our help. But they very much care about the children. Just as the Babas who come to see our 3 boys. Noah's Baba loves him so much, she fed him fruit from her own house so he would not have skin sores. And by visiting him even on days she was not paid, she brought his health back!

As soon as Tom sends pictures, I'll post them. Tom loves Bu*l*gar*ia and enjoys his time there. He is becoming quite the history buff about the B*G also! I hope the people at the orphanage appreciate his love for them, the children and their Country.

(((HUGS))) and LOVE to you ALL!

6 comments:

  1. My hubby saw him last night in the hotel and said hi. If he is a history buff he will love his guide! We sure did! He was a history teacher. We learned so much and came to love b because of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nancy!! Yes! Tom said he met your husband but he forgot your name! :o) I will tell Tom about the history teacher!

      Delete
  2. Cannot wait to see pictures !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see this part of your journey!! You've waited so long for this day. I pray that things will speed up so all the children from this orphanage can get home!!!
    -Karen g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie again . . . I was reading more of your blog and I think your boys are in the same orphanage as my future niece!!! My sister's name is Grace and the little girl she is adopting is Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for a report and pics from Tom. Praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))