Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tom is home

It was 8 p.m. when Tom got home. We couldn't think straight, he was on BG time and I had a million irons in the fire! It was like he never left, but then it was crazy that he was in the way of my routine! LOL!

I couldn't wait to see how happy Julius and Pauly would be to see him home!! Pauly was all giggles and hugs, he LOVES his Daddy. But Julius was mad at him!! LOL! He was mad that Dad left him and he did not want Tom to touch him! He's such a thinker! He really did miss Tom but he wasn't going to show it.

I have our I800 filled out in triplicate! But I am told that I need more paper work from AAC to go with it. So we can't send it in until then. I don't know if it will be e-mailed or sent by regular mail.

Have a great blessed Sunday everyone!! :o)
(((HUGS)))

2 comments:

  1. Poor Julius! I can understand how he would be mad. Shows how important his daddy is to him now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need clothes & shoes for the new little ones? I thought my MasonHenry was small being 8 years old in 5T's!! So, wow!! Poor kiddos...I know they will be thriving soon with only $6k more to go!! Can't wait! All of our love your PA friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))