Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank You and my little boy blue

                      Thank You so much to our precious donators!


My little boy blue is very sick and feverish. So I am up keeping an eye on him late into the night. His throat is sore and causing him to snore and drool, which normally he never does. :o(
This picture is typical of how he crashes anywhere but his bed. Usually my bed!
He likes to help me, so he just goes until he can't!!
Please pray he gets well. He's such a good boy, and such a wonderful big brother to little boys with DS.


This guy is a HUGE help too. When he's not chasing birds, cats or whatever runs through our yard that catches his attention! Also typical of 17 yr old young men, he forgets alot of what mom says! LOL!!

I think when Tom gets home I'll take a little vacation and see what he thinks about staying behind! ;o) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))