Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, April 13, 2012

shhh don't tell him I posted his picture....again!

The Dad who flies to Bu*g*aria to bring home the babies!
(yeah, he has a pony tail) Julius above
                             Julius & Pauly last year in the orphanage.

He leaves Wed. Please pray for his trip and our 3 new precious boys!
He's 57 years old and travel is hard on him!
                                            Thank You!
                                             God Bless!

7 comments:

  1. You know we will be praying for him. The things he will have to see make my heart hurt. I know it will be hard on him, but your husband is amazing and God is amazng for sending you to rescue these three boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Tom has a very soft heart. He'll be forever concerned about the other precious children.(((HUG)))

      Delete
  2. I'll be praying for his travel. Who will be helping you at home? Guess I'd better pray for Mama too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! (((HUG))) Yes, it is going to be hard for me, but Gabriel is here. The bad news is next trip he will go with Dad and I will be all alone!
      My other helpers jumped ship. They have their own lives now! God will make a way! :o)

      Delete
  3. He is a good guy! We will be praying for his trip!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))