Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oh my goodness!

Someone very very precious donated $3,000.00 to our 3 little luv bugs!!
We have no words to express the joy in our hearts, knowing that this person cares so much about our boys to help them come home! And this sweet person is not even from the United States, they are from (I hope they don't mind my saying) the beautiful Country of Australia!

We also had the good fortune to sell yarn on ebay to someone in Australia, who paid quite a bit in shipping and of course the cost of the yarn (thank you Dr. Elizabeth) was donated to the boys.

We love Australia!!
Thank You!!
(((HUGS)))

2 comments:

  1. I'm lifting you up in prayer as you care for your precious children, and praying for God to give you an extra measure of strength for these days. Also praying for your husband as he travels and meets your three special little boys!

    Love,
    Barb Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww!! You are so blessed to have so many amazing people helping you bring home these boys!!! I know it's all about the kids...but it is always such a bonus for the FAMILIES to meet so many people with hearts led to help these children when you take these steps to bring them home!!! I know this for a fact because I have two awesome "Elizabeths" (among many other awesome people we've met) that I am blessed to know since bringing home these boys!!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))