Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, April 23, 2012

LOVE times 3

Tom's Skype visit this morning was so emotional and so exciting all at the same time.

We had seen pictures of our boys August 2011. Praise the Lord another adoptive mom was allowed to take those. Then other families went over and looked for them as well. In February we saw more pictures, but only of 2 boys.

This morning I finally saw beautiful pictures of all three boys. Tom saw, held, kissed and LOVED all three. Together over Sky*pe we cried tears of joy, frustration, and relief. Relief to finally get to know them, touch them. I wept as Tom described how angelic each boy was. How sick Moses was. How he could only lay on Tom, because he was warm and feverish. And Jacob too. Lots of boogies everywhere. They were not interested in toys. They just felt miserable. And Tom adored them, loved them and thanked God for them. It was very emotional.

Tom can only see Jacob in the morning instead of 2 visits a day, because he is so sick. I cried with Tom as we prayed and hoped the boys will recover quickly from this virus quickly. Moses has made it 7 years. He can't leave us now.

Noah was trying to yell at a window when Tom walked into the room to meet them. He knew from the yell/scream it was our boy! LOL! Noah's very active. But he's so small, it's not very difficult to re-direct him.

All 3 boys LOVE so sweetly. Jacob knows what a stranger is. And yet even after crying, he realized his new Daddy LOVED him.
Oh the joy! In knowing these beautiful beautiful boys are ours. Our precious Father in Heaven has blessed us more than we deserve.

We need your help more than ever. Thank You for ALL of your precious prayers.

We also need to continue raising money for the  last part of this journey.

Please help us spread the word about our ebay!!

Donations are appreciated more than you can imagine.

We have to get these boys home quickly. They have waited far too long.

We are humbled by your help. We are humbled by your shared LOVE for our boys. Thank You! God Bless You! We LOVE you!!

It was only one year ago in March Tom had first visit with Julius & Pauly. Tom immediately jumped in ready to go again the day they came home, to bring back 3 more. These three, our sons.
                                              ~~~~*~~~~
1 Cor. 13:1-   If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

7 comments:

  1. I find myself pleading for your babies...so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine the emotions in seeing them so sick :( Prayers for all. Looking forward to the day they are well and happy right there with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you and your family and these 3 Beautiful angels! I love knowing that they are learning this week what a daddy is and how it feels to be loved! I can feel the love you have for them never having met you so I am sure the boys can feel it through your husband! I pray for a speedy recovery of these viruses and also a speedy process to get them HOME! I hope to be able to give financially next week after payday but in the meantime I will pray endlessly for a great week and safe keeping of the luvbugs and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Samantha (((HUG))) God Bless You and Bless your heart! I am so humbled.

      Delete
  4. Praying for your precious boys and their fragile health, Elizabeth. They are beautiful boys, and I can't wait until they are home safe in your arms. We are traveling this road with you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad the boys got to meet their daddy. I hope and pray you will be fully funded soon. Also praying for strength and endurance for you while he's away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am tearing up every time I read another update, Elizabeth. I love your boys, too. Praying fervently...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))