Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Lord is good!

I'm hoping we get new pictures around 11 a.m.
Yesterday was terrible, Tom walked everywhere, sat everywhere he could think of to help the downloads come through. We finally gave up. There is no plug in internet connection, only WiFi. And it's very iffy and slow.

Here was Tom yesterday (thank you Anna for taking this photo!) He is walking with Noah who turns 9 on June 3rd. He cannot walk un-assisted. And as you can see his feet don't look stable, or placed correctly for walking. Julius and Pauly who are 4 walk like this right now. They don't have the balance where you land on your bum if you lose your balance. They just fall. :o( They walk like they are on a tight rope, balancing with their arms out.

Noah will have a new sister named Kitty, the same age as him. Both turn 9 in June. But this is how 9 looks if you have been raised in a family. It makes us so sad for what the boys have lost. Nine years is a long life when you are only 9. Seven years can also feel like forever for a 7 yr old. Precious, precious babies.

We have had some generous  people donate to help the boys!
Thank You!! So much- We LOVE you! And we pray for everyone who donates or sends us a note. My prayer book is fat and full. The Lord is listening to us ALL! :o)

At home here poor Isaiah is sick with a sore throat and stuffy nose. MA our group home gal has tummy troubles that required multiple glove changes to clean her up. :o( I'm so tired, I'm sleep walking! :o) But oh! the joy! it brings to know that even if we have to suffer a little to get these boys home, they are coming home! We give up so little compared to what they have done without. Our waiting for the next 4 to 5 months to get them, will be easy compared to theirs.

In preparing for them, I had bought pajamas and clothes in a size 5 for Noah, a size 4 for Jacob and a size 3 for Moses. Our Julius and Pauly wear 2T. Tom says Noah and Jacob will likely wear a 3T and Moses a 1T.

Pauly and Julius are very hard on their clothes, so we have jammies that are threadbare after only 8 months, in the next 6 months they should grow into a 3T also.

Now we are going to have FOUR boys in the same size clothes,(3T) who are ages 4,5,7 and 9. And one boy 7 yrs in baby clothes. We were not prepared for that! There goes the "hand-me-down" system we have used for 36 years! I see now how the orphanages truly have a hard time keeping good quality clothes on these precious boys. I know that here we wash them more than they wear them! :o)

I'm so tired, I feel like I'm rambling! ;o) The older you get the sillier you become if you are sleep deprived! LOL! Getting old isn't for sissies. But as long as we're still her! We're her to serve!

(((HUGS))) and prayers from us all! 

8 comments:

  1. I wished I lived near you so that I could help you out while Tom is away. Take care of yourself. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need clothes ? I have a TON of my son's old clothes that I'm looking to get rid of - just let me know what you need, I can most definitely go through it all and get some sent your way !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the smile on that little guy of yours!! (((HUG))) He's so cute!

      Delete
  3. I would be glad to send you some hand-me-down clothes too. I am a foster mom who has boxes of small clothes in the back room. Just tell me what sizes, one-pieces or not, summer or winter? Would be glad to help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Micheala (love your name!) if you click on my profile you can email me :o)
      (((HUG)))

      Delete
  4. I've got clothes too, just waiting for the right little one(s) who can use/need them!
    I love seeing how happy the boys look from the attention Tom is giving them. And to think, this is only a very small dose of what is to come.
    I'll add Isaiah and MA to my prayers, that they will feel better quickly. Keep your strength; catch a little catnap. I bet between some of your kids watchful eyes & sleep time for others, you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Sonya!! (((BIG HUG))) God Bless you! Thank You!!

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))