Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ebay~ tomorrow morning~

This quilt is on our ebay (on the right hand side there is the ebay button you can click on to see or items!) Or click here- http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1

This stunningly, beautiful quilt was made by a precious woman named Edda. She is a Dear family friend of Dr Elizabeth. It was donated to help raise funds for our boys. It is stunningly beautiful!

Can you imagine the hours of hand stitching and the labor of love put into making this beautiful quilt? And then to give it away so three little boys can have a family and a home! What a blessing to our boys!
Thank You!!! Edda, and God Bless you! We are humbled by your gift to our precious boys. ((((HUGS)))) Thank You for loving our boys with us!
And our Dear Sister in Christ; Dr. Elizabeth continues knitting socks for our 3 boys, non-stop. Even while on vacation! Again, we are humbled. These magical, amazing prayer socks are also on our ebay! They are a priceless treasure to own a pair!
Thank You! Dr. Elizabeth, we are humbled by your efforts to help us bring home 3 boys, so deserving of freedom.
Tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. Tom starts his journey to Bulgaria. He will not see the boys until the 23rd. The donated (Thank You and God Bless you Danielle & Tom!) frequent flyer miles were only available with an earlier arrival. Hopefully Tom can use that extra time to find a few Bulgarian costume vests and shirts/pants for the boys! I so wanted to make them, but could not find a pattern or design. So after purchasing something I can get the idea and make more for our own for our 5 Bulg*ar*ian Princes!

It feels like the 23rd is so far away, but it will be here before you know it!

Please pray for me as I hold the fort down with 8 kids, 2 extra special women and 3 dogs! My attempts in having hired help (while Tom was gone) were ruined when the 2 gals did not pass the very strict back ground checks. It was minor violations, but the Vulnerable Adult law is very strict about this. It goes to show, that things kids today who think the "dumb" kid stuff they do won't haunt them later, they really do catch up with you.

Last year when Tom was gone first trip (March 2011) I accidentally mixed up one of MA and SPs medications (they take almost the exact same meds except for one!) and ended up having to stay up for 24 hours straight with MA. I had great help then, thank goodness! This year I will be much more cautious! 

So this trip, because I am so human and frail, relying only on the strength of God our Father! Your prayers would be greatly coveted!

(((HUGS)))   

3 comments:

  1. Heather McFarlandApril 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM

    Praying for safe travels as well as strength, as well as the removal of any and all obstacles that could stand in the way. May the Lord make your path straight and smooth. I also pray for a wonderful bonding between Tom and the boys, may it be love at first site for the three of them to Tom and may the hand of protection be on them from this day forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to Heather's prayer. And may peace rest on all of you at home and wrap you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I read that Tom won't see the boys until the 23rd, guess what came to mind? Maybe God was nudging me to pass along encouragement from His living Word to you.

    Psalm 23
    "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

    God bless you and your household.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))