Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Answered prayers~

                    Thank You SO MUCH for your prayers!

Last night Isaiah had a fever and I was concerned I would become tired and sick with him, as I sat with him last night trying to bring it down.

Then I wondered if I'd end up get MA's tummy virus after cleaning her up, because she can't clean herself anymore.

Sometimes when I'm stressed, fatigue takes over my body, I trip on stairs, I fall, I can't think. It's very frustrating.

But even tho I slept only 1 hour two separate times last night, I feel great! I even felt refreshed and woke up before the alarm went off at 5 a.m.

Last year I was sick for a few weeks after Tom came home. I had such horrible fatigue. This year, I actually feel better each day instead of worse!!
                                              Praise God!!

             I know this was because of ALL your precious prayers!
                                              Thank You!!
                                               (((HUGS)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))