Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, April 27, 2012

7 years old

 Jacob was able to spend more time with Tom on Thursday. But this did not make Jacob happy. He cried. He was afraid. Tom did get him to smile a little. All of the 7 year olds we have raised were very out going and curious of all people. You expect this fear from toddlers. That may be the age/stage he is stuck in mentally.
 He has the most beautiful brown eyes doesn't he? :o)
Our Pauly will be our only blonde hair, blue eyed Prince from Bul*gar*ia.
                                     Jacob turned 7 in March.
 This picture just melts my heart. His bottom lip is sticking out. Makes you want to hug him and love him and tell him everything in the world is o.k.
                                   What a handsome Prince he is!
 Now this sweet boy, Moses, is 7 too, he turned 7 in Feb. Look at that LOVE!! He may be tiny, but he is all heart!!
Moses just can't have a bad day!!
Jacob is the size of our almost 5 yr old Julius.
Learning to be brothers is hard for Jacob.
But Moses says he's all ready!
They are both the same age- but look at the size difference.
Moses was smaller last August, if you can even imagine.
He looks like he's gained some weight. Which is great!
I found a blog last winter, where a family actually adopted over 30 boys! If Tom wasn't here, I have to say, I could go for maybe 5 more boys! LOL! But Tom says not now.............. anyway! (wink) He just doesn't get my fascination with little boys. I guess for me it's because there are so may waiting. Their waiting faces melt my heart.


                               ~~~~~~ NEWS FLASH!!!!!~~~~~~
We got great news today from our attorney! We will be allowed to expedite this adoption!
PRAISE GOD!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! God is sooooo GOOD!
    Your Jacob reminds me a lot of my Elijah. Elijah has always been weary of strangers. He is still quite shy around people he doesn't know. I get your fascination with boys! I actually feel the same way. They are always forgotten...so many want girls. That has been my reason for bringing home boys.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-what exciting news that you'll be able to expedite! How long does that mean in terms of time it will be sped up vs the normal time range?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that Tom got to spend more time with Jacob on Thursday!

    Did I mention how cute your boys are? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are so handsome! Jacob's eyes are beautiful. And Moses has such cute expressions!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))