Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, March 10, 2012

We can never THANK YOU enough~


These sweet people donated to our Reece's Rainbow Family support page!
~~~~~~~
If you donate to the chip-in I can "see" you. For the Reece's Rainbow page I have to ask someone to tell me, who donated.
~~~~~~~
I don't want anyone to think we are un-grateful!
~~~~~~~
So~Amy~Renee~Ruby~Grace~Heather~hope~Jamie~Jeremiah~Paula~Constance~Roger~Elizabeth~Tia~Sarah~Martha~Mary~Kathleen~judy~Phyllis~~~~~~
(I know there are several more, I apologize.)
THANK YOU!!
~~~~~~~
Thank You SO MUCH!!! And God Bless you all!
(((HUGS))) and prayers to you!

1 comment:

  1. If they gave since Friday-.... send me their names and I will enter them into the Giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))