Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, March 23, 2012

THANK YOU!!!


Every once in a while my chip-in just disapears from my blog- causing me great distress!! I try not to worry, I've noticed at least from my computer, others chip-ins leave too? Or maybe it's just my computer!???
OY!
~~~~~~~~~~~
But that did not stop some very precious people from donating to our Reeces Rainbow Family Support page! (You can click on the pink icon on the right side that says "Born in my heart" to see!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU!!! SO MUCH!!!! And as my favorite clip art says- God Bless You!!
((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) and prayers from ALL of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))