Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, March 2, 2012

so very very sad today

I wrote about my sadness on my other blog.
I'm trying to keep this one clear for adoption information.
*******************
The people in our Country who were expected to meet on Wed. did not meet that day, or Thursday or Friday.
*********
They did not meet at all this week...................cry..........................
***************************
I'm trying to understand.
But I'm feeling very deflated right now. Not defeated, deflated- the wind knocked out of me.
**********
Yes, God IS in control. And He uses everything for good, His good. But there are waaaaay too many people getting up in the morning, living, loving, working, shopping...............who NEVER think about these children suffering day after day as they lay their heads on their fluffy pillows at night and sleep. And then get up and do it again....oblivious.
****************
My pillow is soaked with tears.
Jacob turns 7 this month, Moses is 7, and Noah turns 9 this spring.
They want to come home now.
*****
Oh, how I wish I could save them all. But there are many of us right now going there. Please sign our papers and set our children free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))