Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dinner with Samson~


Samson likes his picture taken too. He's 16 now and every bit teen ager!
~~~~~~~~~
And I do take his picture, but I take it on my old camera that does not transfer to computer. I haven't moved into the future yet!!
~~~~~~~~~
So it's nice when his big sister Hope takes some pictures on her cell phone for us.
~~~~~~~~



But then Samson wants to see them on "HIS" blog! LOL!!
~~~~~~~~~
(Yes we make 13 boxes of macaroni and cheese at a time! I add broccoli or peas to it and of course garlic! I don't think it is edible without garlic!! I found a supplier of just the Kr*aft cheese and now make it much cheaper using my noodles!)
~~~~~~~~
That's Kitty with Samson. Yes she smiles like this all day long! Samson loves his little sisters and brothers! Kitty and Samson are "trouble" buddies at the table!
~~~~~~~~~
Are you happy now Samson? Your pictures are on the blog. Yup, he's happy, he says "Look mom! It's me!!"
What a handsome guy!! (((HUGS)))

1 comment:

  1. Awww, bless his heart! Caleb LOVES to see the pictures we take on the computer too:)But mostly he wants to see all the pictures of himself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))