Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, January 6, 2012

waiting :o( sniff-sniff-cry

My wild bunch of coconuts! You can see Julius is trying to escape as usual- oy! Pauly is pouting. The funny thing is that the older 4 kids don't care! They LOVE their brothers! :o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are still waaaaiting for Immigration approval of our I800A. Oh! I am so tired of this waaaaaaiting. Last year this all seemed to go so much faster. This time I know the paperwork much better, but it's just not cooperating. I'm so frustrated and, well, depressed by the slowness of it all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we called Immigration December 27th they said it would be 90 days from our FPs to get a worker. Last year we had a worker already when we got our FP appointments. And even with a delay they were quickly approved. This year it just makes no sense.

3 comments:

  1. Coconuts! What an accurate description of a silly bunch of kiddos! I love how the 4 older ones are totally laughing and happy AND maintaining their grips on Julius and Pauly! haha I bet y'all have some wild, loud days, don't you? Much better than a quiet, empty house, if you ask me.
    I'm sorry you're hitting a low spot as you wait for this part of the adoption. Keep the faith, dear friend. God is in this already and knows just what needs to be done. (I know you know this).
    I'll be praying for your boys that are not yet home to be safe in God's care and speed for all these next steps.
    Bear hugs for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaack! I accidentally deleted Amanda's comment! ugh!! Here's what she said and here's her beautiful blog link!- http://lifeofthemomofmany.blogspot.com/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Waiting is so hard. We are waiting for our written approval right now. I've never wanted to send my husband away so badly! lol Surely you will get your approval soon and we will get our travel date soon. Praying that things start to move quickly for everyone! I'm ready to hold my 5 cuties and I'm sure you are ready to hold your next 3 boys as well. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks Amanda! You know we're praying for you too! (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is so hard. You know I do! From adopting the twins, straight into our bringing home of our newest blessing. I know your situation is so much harder. Your boys need you now. Praying dear friend....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))