Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, January 9, 2012

To "Kaylee" who commented on my post "more delays"


Thank you Kaylee for your insightful not funny at all jokes about my post. I requested "kind" comments. Do you read English well? Honey, you sure picked a bad day to post a gnarley comment on my blog. Sure I posted your nonsense. Only because I think it warns others that rude people like you are out there. ......lurking.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I run a group home here in the United States- it is illegal in the US for me to have anyone living here who is or could be a danger to children with or without disabilities. It is illegal for me to endanger my Group Home adults with disabilities. We have gone through clearances for our Group Home every year for 29 years, we are not new to this. We ARE child protection advocates, as well as protection advocates for our Group Home adults. We have had to refuse an adult with a disability from moving in with us because they could cause harm to one of our children or adults here. We do protect everyone in our home. Our Group Home has a policy to even report us, if needed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've also passed ALL of these Bio-metric fingerprint appointments less than one year ago. Maybe you think we could have had time to commit a crime since August?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no clue who these children are that you are talking about. I have parented all 17 of my children since the day they were birthed or adopted by me. Three have died, many are over 30 years old, the oldest we adopted is 36. Show some respect to seasoned parents who are not adopting for their own convenience. By the way how many have you raised to adulthood? How many adopted?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I damn no Country other than the US because they are holding us up- not EE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day. And STOP picking on people you know nothing about.

4 comments:

  1. Kylee is a pretty well known troll in Reece's rainbow circles. I've seen some other truly nasty notes that she left on other people's blogs (much worse than what she posted on yours).
    Here is a note on the subject the Lucille Brown posted on Facebook just a couple of days ago: (I don't know if you should publish this comment & advertise what can be done, but Iwanted to let you know that there are things to do about folks like Kylee).

    " All, anyone that is getting hit by the troll or trolls... please email me lucille@reecesrainbow.org and I can help you with some things that will both track the person's IP AND block them from your blogs. We are not just sitting back and praying they will go. We will help where we can so please do write to us so we can help. As for legal recourse, the first and best response is once we have the IP and the comment, you can email their service provider's abuse department. The internet providers will know who their subscriber is based upon the IP you are getting hit with, they will also know exactly what is legal or what is actionable (trust me, they've been dealing with this for years) AND they will know exactly the recourse to take and what authority to contact. It truly is the BEST thing you can do. So, if you are getting comments, firstly, please set your comments to MODERATE ALL and then, SAVE the comment, don't publish it but save it so you will have evidence. THEN, if you get the IP for me, I'll look up their service provider's abuse email address and you can send your complaint. Honestly, if enough of you do this, they will have no choice but to act on it. In the mean time, we can also set up a redirect so they can't see your blog, as well. So, please email me lucille@reecesrainbow.org if you are getting troll comments."

    Posting anonymously because your blog doesn't like my LiveJournal ID, not because I don't want to put my name! Siggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blech! Sounds like she's had no experience in going through adoption paperwork. She certainly doesn't have an inkling of what y'all have done, oh, these past 30-something years.
    I wonder if the lovely ladies that were (not) so helpful w/the finger printing maybe inadvertently slowed things down.
    While you're in this process, it just feels like you're slogging through the mire, making little to no progress in getting the little ones home (my family's experience when I was a teen).
    I hope you take comfort, Elizabeth, knowing you have so many bloggy friends who know exactly where you're coming from and why this can't happen soon enough. We're covering y'all and your sweet boys who are waiting with prayer.
    God bless you and your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you anonymous- I won't post your comment, but yes let's stop this person! My comments are moderated, I only posted Kaylee's to show she will find you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you called her out on that one! I don't know why people have to be so hateful. I really don't think they are happy people. I know how hard it is to wait when you see these boys as yours and you just want to get them home and love them. When you look back it will not seem as long, but when you're in the middle of it, it seems forever! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))