Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, January 2, 2012

more prayers needed :o)

WOW! Last night after I posted here my "little" congestion and cold turned into chills and fever.
I don't get sick with viruses or colds very often, but oy when I do. :o(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need to be well to be with Pauly for his surgery on the 10th. I am avoiding him at all cost so hopefully he won't get this either and need his surgery re-scheduled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also I re-configured my comments so hopefully this will solve the problem for those whose comments weren't accepted before.
((((HUGS)))))

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to drop you a note to say that I am still praying and thinking of you and your little ones each day. I am so glad to see the recent donations that have come in. Praise God! I was also happy beyond words to learn the fate of the orphanage director. I continue to pray for all of the children in this orphanage. May you reach your three little ones soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's see if the reconfiguration allows me in or not. :)
    I'm sorry you're sick. Will pray you get well without passing it on to the children. It's hard, esp. in a large family.
    Thinking of you and praying daily for God's blessings on you and the sweet little ones not yet home.
    Love & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))