Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Lord IS GOOD!! Amazing news!

Today was one of the most AMAZING days of answered prayer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish I could tell you all of the mountains that God moved. Out of respect for other's prayer requests, I can't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can tell you- that our Immigration worker was finally assigned to us!!
AND OUR I800A WAS APPROVED AND MAILED THIS AFTERNOON!!
YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can also tell you that many other prayers regarding adoptions were also answered in the most positive amazing way today. Beyond what we "expected", beyond what our little human brains could imagine! God was not just opening a window or a door! He was throwing all windows and all doors open. WOW!
God IS AWESOME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgive me God, for my little faith. Forgive me for my half-hearted prayers when I am tired. Forgive me for the feeble words I offer up. Forgive my pridefulness when I think my prayers are beyond good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You for answering our/my prayers!
We serve an AMAZING God!
(((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to all!! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Oh HOW WONDERFUL!!! I've been checking the blogs today to see if anyone had word. What a happy day for so many!
    Thank you, dear Heavenly Father, for hearing our prayers and when the time was perfect, straightening the path for these little ones to be set FREE! In Christ's dear name. Amen!!
    Eliz, I am so happy for y'all. Praying for continued God-speed in this journey to bring home some more sweet Archer children (maybe a girl for Tom one day?)
    How I wish I could just give you the biggest ol' bear hug right now!!!! Considered yourself squeezed. lol Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I have been praying since I heard that this meeting would take place. Can't wait to hear the details! So happy for all of you. God will continue to bless all of the little children!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))