Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pauly's heart is GREAT!!



This is Pauly's million dollar smile! But why do the boys NEVER look at the camera at the same time??!! LOL!!




Pauly saw the heart Dr today. His heart repair looks good. It is repaired differently than Drs in the US would do it. Here they do two patches, in EE they did one patch. It looks good. He doesn't need to go back for 4 years!! Wooo-Hooo!


Next Pauly sees the ENT before his circumcision- in case we need to do several things at once! Poor baby!


Pauly (right) and Julius (left) eat exactly the same amount of food. Pauly tends to still be constipated even with everyones wonderful

suggestions. Julius does not gain weight. He stays lean. But he is taller!


Can I even begin to explain to you in words how much we LOVE these two little men! They are our boys in every sense of the word. They bring us sunshine every day. This fall I don't even notice the cloudy days, because the boys brighten every day for us!


(((HUGS))) to all :o)

2 comments:

  1. This comment was e-mailed to me :o)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog regularly. We have our own precious little one who has been blessed with an extra chromosone. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your story. I have tried to post comments but it doesn't seem to want to let me do that. I will continue to pray for you and your growing family. May the Lord bless you with added strength. I found your blog through theblessingofverity blog and hope that the Lord will hold your precious boys close to his heart until they are physically close to yours. We will continue to donate to your fund as we are able, I know the Lord multiplies what little we can give. Many blessings!

    Heather
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank You Heather! (((HUGS))) I don't know what's up with blogger. I can't "comment" on some blogs either. I have no clue why. :o(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))