Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, November 25, 2011

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

My lap top died at 5 a.m. Thanksgiving day.

Everything I have in the world of electronics is on it! EVERYTHING!!

I can't even log into my e-mail.

I am using our teenagers (all teens share one lap top)homeschool lap top right now, to let everyone know that until we can get a $$$ geek to remove my information from my dead lap top and load it into my new computer....................................I can't even read my e-mail.

I'm not dead! I'm lost!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))