Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, November 4, 2011

MA tries to distract Pauly!






Isn't it funny how things can change and you don't even notice? I guess we had so much going on I really wasn't even paying attention.


In September while we were on vacation, day after day Pauly was angry. Pauly had been angry ever since we brought him home. But in a house you can leave his area and not hear it 24/7. In an RV, he is right there, day after day for 5 weeks, fuming. I was sad. I was frustrated. It even got on my nerves. I loved him as best I could, but it was HARD!! I'd ask everyone several times a day- "Is he going to be angry forever?"...............................


But guess what! Pauly is no longer angry!! WOOOOO-HOOOOO!! Pauly is NO LONGER angry!!! YES!! Praise God!! My little ball of LOVE is a HAPPY boy now!! Of course he still gets angry. But not all day long, for hours. I didn't even notice!


Just today I said to Gabriel how cool it was that Pauly did not grind his teeth anymore! Julius still does once in a while but Pauly stopped! Gabe said "Pauly's not angry anymore either!" WOW!! It hit me! My baby is free from expressing non-stop anger. His needs are being met!! My prayers were answered!! Praise God!


Julius has had his blood work, but we found out it will take a long time to come back because it is genetics. The Urologist thought 2 weeks, but the nurse drawing blood said that would be pushing it. I hope the tests aren't too expensive!! We had a geneticist for our Molly that I loved. He was so helpful. He wanted to see us when I was 46 and pg, but I didn't care about genetics until our baby was born. Especially if we had not lived! But our baby was born better than fine! So now I am excited to see this same pediatric geneticist for Julius. Julius is also getting an endocrinologist.


(((HUGS)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))