Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thank You!!! and enjoying God's precious timing

We recieved another donation on our family support page. Words are not enough to Thank You!!! It is never about how much- although we need lots more to bring 3 precious boys home- it is always the thought!! As always your thoughts and prayers are cherished by our family. God Bless!!

I read this devotional today-

“My cup overflows with blessings.” Psalm 23:5 NLT

Is an overflowing cup full? Absolutely. The wine reaches the rim and then tumbles over the edge. The goblet is not large enough to contain the quantity. According to David, our hearts are not large enough to contain the blessings that God wants to give. He pours and pours until they literally flow over the edge and down on the table . . .

The last thing we need to worry about is not having enough. Our cup overflows with blessings. (Max Lucado)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved this. In 1996 I had a miscarriage and thought my child bearing years were over. They weren't, I had Isaiah in 2004. I thought we were not going to find a client to fill our back bedroom. We got many phone calls. People wanting us to provide care at bargain rates while having awake staff. We waited 8 years. Now Joe, Lord willing will join our family. He is beyond what we had dared hope for. We thought our adopting years were over. Two boys from Bulgaria, are home in our arms at last. Three more coming- Lord willing. He keeps pouring!

I feel like a silly old woman. I will not worry! I will trust in God's timing! It is filled with blessings beyond what I could ever imagine! My hopes are pitiful and small compared to what He gives.

Praising God!! My cup is overflowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))