Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thank You!! and boy's update :o) plus a prayer request!

We have a new donation on our Family Support Page!
Thank You so much!! ((((((BIG HUG))))))

We found out that our boys hate one of my one pot meals. It's a stove top stuffing dish. :o( They gagged,spit, and drooled it everywhere. But they didn't swallow it!! Aaaack!! Tom had brought us clean clothes and now I was covered in bits of dinner!! My recipe is Stuffing mix and add frozen corn (cooked), broth (homemade with garlic and onion) lots of butter and lots of finely chopped chicken that was slow cooked in garlic in the crockpot. I hate pre-made mixes, but after adding all of the extras it really is delicious! Two little boys from Bu*lga*ria strongly disagreed!!
They went to bed hungry because after that they wouldn't open their mouths for anything I offered????!!!!

Today the boys were all smiles and happiness. They didn't act hungry, but ate well all day. They ate lots of tuna noodles in white sauce.

Both boys have cold air asthma coughs up here in the cold fall northern woods. Day temps are 50s, night temps upper 30s. After nap we tried giving the boys wagon rides. Isaiah (7) held them on his lap. Paul first. Paul let out a wail and scowled. We didn't make him continue. Once in the trailer he wanted back in his playpen. He felt afraid. His autistic hand flapping comforted him. Poor baby. Julius went next. He looked worried, but he trusted Isaiah. Isaiah told me that Julius was looking at how pretty everything was and that Julius looked at the lake. I agreed. But I'm afraid in all honesty, Julius was overwhelmed by everything he saw. It was all unfamiliar and he has no words. He accepted the wagon ride for us. To be with us. Sweet baby boy.

We notice that both boys are beginning to understand us better each day. I move Paul once in a while to discourage him from making spit puddles. He tries to tune me out when I call his name and move towards him. Later he moves back to make another spit puddle, this time I point for him to move back to where I'm pointing. He half heartedly does! WOW!!

Please pray for my husband's heart. The Lord has placed something heavy on his heart, I think that it is something that Tom needs to follow God's lead on. But I don't know- it's between Tom and God. :o) This is new for Tom. Tom likes to be in control (who doesn't- wink). If he thinks he can't be in control he worries. I'm happy to see God working on Tom's heart. He doesn't want to talk about it with me right now. So I am watching and waiting. Please pray that Tom believes that God can do this thing through him. :o)

Thank You!! (((HUGS))) and prayers to you too! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh....love the updates. I haven't spent much time on here in so long, but think of you guys often. Long to set down and send you a LONG email :). Praying for Tom...I get it. I really do. Husbands do have a different responsibility than we do and it's so beautiful (and hard at times) to watch them wade through the heavy things. God's will always.....:)Praying....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))