Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

reality, and Pauly's birthday TODAY!! 9/20

Tonight reality set in.

Our boys, our 2 precious pumpkins are really home. Two little boys from Pe*rnik Bul*g*aria. I am their mom. They are MY sons.

After months and months of jumping thru paper hoops and waiting. They almost seemed un-real.

Now they are home. They are very real!

They are no longer learning how to survive in an orphanage. They are learning how to be loved and cherished by their very own family.

Oh how I wish we could bring home 2 more boys I saw in P*le*van, one is here- http://reecesrainbow.org/tony-11-11
and the other one is the boy we thought was our Noah. But he was a different boy. A boy so sweet our heart aches for him. Just as our heart aches for Tony. We are going back for 3 more precious boys. But there are so many more.

When I feed Julius & Pauly I cry tears of happiness. I watch them sleep like angels and I cry for all of the little boys without homes. Reality has set in. Sometimes it's good and joyful, other times it's achingly bittersweet. We can't save all of the boys. We have saved Paul & Julius, we will save Noah-Moses and Jacob. But the others...........we can't look away. We have to remember them and somehow help them.

Some days knowing there are so many orphan boys is more than I can bear. I hug Julius & Pauly as tight as they'll let me, and kiss them. Two boys have a life and a family. People just don't understand. They won't look at the boys or think about them- they are too busy with what?

On a happier note Pauly turned 4 today! Our baby Joy with DS who died in 1988 would be 23 today. Another HAPPY but bittersweet day. So much Joy!! Pauly is the baby of our family. We celebrated low key as not to upset him, we sang Happy Birthday alot!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))