Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, August 12, 2011

Where has the time gone!

It's time! Time for Tom and Gabriel to fly to Bulgaria tomorrow from the Mpls airport at 5 p.m. Where does the time go?

My daughter Hope (18) has stopped by twice to check on things pre-trip. That means alot to me! I think she is going to stay here with me. She will have her job from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. But she'll do what she can! :o) I won't be quite so lonely. I know- who can be lonely with 5 dogs, 2 group home gals, and 5 kids...............LOL!! Actually some people are lonely in a crowd.

So we are scrambling with check lists for packing. Tom is taking a few extra $$ in case they need supplies there.

Please keep them in your prayers!!
(((HUGS)))

2 comments:

  1. We will be praying!

    How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see those photos of small boys outside those gates!!! Prayers for you all!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))