Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, August 10, 2011



Samson loves to hug!


This week Samson met my new employee Deb. Deb does my paperwork for the group home. I encouraged Samson to shake hands with Deb. (He shakes like a limp noodle! We practice alot!) Silly guy! Since he loves to hug, after he shook hands, he hugged me! LOL!! He just had to get that hug in!


When Samson's sisters Grace or Hope visit us he gets very happy. Sometimes if he is having a time out when they come, he will run out of his room and immediately apologize to me so he can hug Grace or Hope and say hello! One funny thing we noticed was that if he is having a time out and his brother Matthew stops by, he never apologizes so that he can visit with him! He really knows who he likes!


Yes, he has frequent time outs. It's not always easy to follow the rules when you see your brother Gabe (the same age as Samson) get away with things that you get caught doing. Oh! Well! He always says sorry eventually and we move on! He still loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))