Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rough day! (on Tuesday)

Yesterday Tom had delivered on his promise to send photos via Skype as he did last March.
Only this time they came as a file. Tom didn't know this and he also had incuded a video!
So I clicked on "open file" It asked as usual- "do you trust the sender". I said yes. And from then on I lost control of my computer until 8 p.m. Tuesday night!!!
I never did get the file open and did not see anything. I'll have to have him try again on Thursday, since right now it is Wed. afternoon in Bulgaria.

I have not had much sleep since Tom left. Neither has my helper Hope. I think she has tonight off of work so she can go to bed! Instead of to work. Last night she was not going to go to sleep, but by 6:30 she reluctantly lay down with her cell phone- LOL! And she did not wake up. I woke her up at 10:00 p.m. so she wouldn't be late for work.

I'm gaining strength as I work alone. God is good. He answers all prayer and lifts the weak and weary. I can do all things through Christ.

Hopefully we'll have some photos soon.

We also heard that our 3 love bugs in Bulgaria are being visited by another adoptive momma. We won't be able to post their pictures, but we will be able to see their precious faces. We are working on their Dossier & I800A diligently.

On PBS last night they were fund raising and selling the DVD set of Ed Sullivan. They showed comedians and vetriloquists. My youngest 4 kids ages 7,8,9,10 laughed so hard it was funny just listening to them! I remember watching Ed S. as a kid and loving it. I see that it is timeless! We need to consider buying it!

2 comments:

  1. Sending love, prayers, encouragement. We read on the blessing of verity blog about your three boys update. Please know we are praying, praying, praying for their health and for miracles to allow them to come home to you fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! (((HUGS))) and love!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))