Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, August 15, 2011

Joy..............tears



















Because I am tired and don't have alot of help here, I'll just post some photos of our joy today! Tom and Gabriel have Julius & Paul with them. We enjoyed a nice visit over Skype. Julius is blue shirt, Paul is green shirt, Gariel is super handsome young man and Tom is the grandpa in the hat! Julius & Paul are doing great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can go here and see a child in Plevan from today- http://theblessingofverity.com/2011/08/my-baby/

This is also where Noah, Moses, and Jacob live. Please pray we feel so helpless. This is why I am crying today.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you. I read about that precious little girl and cried also. Praying that you can get your boys out of there asap. Love and prayers to you my friend,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is so hard, to think of the others. But, God is in charge of things. You can only do what He asks- which you are doing. You can only take one step at a time- which you are. Take time today to really feel that joy...the joy of two more freed from the chains of the institution. It is such a BIG deal, this day. As the gates clicked behind them, their lives were forever changed. Angels were rejoicing...some just had to be swinging that gate closed along side Tom and Gabe. It is a day to rejoice...which I am doing for you today!!! The day will come when gates will swing behind the others.

    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))