Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tired

We committed to these first 2 precious boys May 2010.(14 months ago) We committed to our next 3 boys December 2010.(6 months ago)

It has been months now, each month brings new challenges, some good some hard. Decisions like rejecting a possible group home client because we must first make sure there will be time for all of the boys. Schedule changes, Tom wanting to work part time to help pay for things. Kids moving out of the house into independence! We haven't even planned a vacation this summer. The state of MN shut down our government. We have homestudy updates, licensing visits.

When we first saw the Bulgaria program it said 9 months to 3 years. I thought "HEY!! I can do 9 months!" LOL!! Then it seemed with each piece of paper, if I hurried, if I was fast enough, we should be moving closer and faster. But we were almost standing still. And then I learned not to worry about the time. His Will be done.

I just wish we could focus on the boys and our kids only and tell the rest of the world we're busy!! We'll breathe again once they are all home safely!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you guys as the waves roll...

    My husband said the other day to a friend, "We feel like we're circling the wagons." I get it am am totally praying for, not only your precious new blessings, but for the rest of them as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))