Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, July 16, 2011

THANK YOU!!!



We raised $1,052.00 dollars on our Family Support page from some very generous kind people. Some I do not even know. How precious is that! Some who donated only met us through my blog/adoption. I thank God for crossing our paths! I love my cyber Sisters in Christ!


Paul also had $167.00 in his grant from precious people who wanted him to find a family, before we found him.


When you add this together it is only $300.00 short of what we need to pay for both boy's flight home!! How cool is that?? :o)


This helps us alot because we are already paying $3,000.00 for Tom and Matthew to fly there and back, that was over budget for us, but what can we do. Having the boy's tickets almost totally paid for is huge!


We cannot Thank all of you enough for your donations! Thank You for caring about our boys! We love you! You are all in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless you all and keep you always!


I also need to Thank a very Dear Sister and Brother in Christ who donated $1,000.00 that we used to pay for the boys Visas in March.

You know who you are! Your offer to help actually gave us the courage to ask others for help for our boys. We love you both!


I don't ever like asking for anything- I prefer to give! :o) But how can I not let those who care about these precious children not help.


Praise God! For He is faithful!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog and such a interesting to read it. I will pray to lord. I sure you can get the best help more.
    online marriage counseling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this comment is spam, but it sounded nice! :o) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))