Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh! I hope!!

Another family is traveling to see their daughter in Bulgaria- first trip. The same week Tom is picking up Julius & Paul.

I think our Noah's crib is near their daughter. I am praying that they can either tell us something about how the boys are and maybe even take a picture of our boys for us!! They got us the updated photos of Noah and Moses.

It would be a blessing from God to see how the boys are!! :o)

But then they may be too busy. But even if they can just give any of our boys a (((HUG))), or a smile, that would be great!!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Hope you get some info of some kind!! I can't wait to see those two boys safely home!!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, I am so excited to hear that Tom will be getting your two boys the same time I will be visiting Katerina! You know I will do all within my power to see and take pictures of and LOVE ON your three boys! Could you please email me their Bulgarian names? I am asking Toni if we can arrange this with the director ahead of time (for you and two other moms), and I want a list of the children's Bg names to give them if that request is granted. Pray, pray, pray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled to see Steward has a family. He has been posted a long time. I remember wanting to squeeze him the first time his picture was posted. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kath- did you see his updated photo on my side bar?? I also saw a small clip of him laughing! He is such a happy happy boy! That's what I loved about his picture, his smile! His smile reminded me of our Susie who had DS and lived with us 16 yrs before she passed from alzheimers at 44 yrs old. She passed the same year Noah/Steward was born!
    (((HUGS))) to you! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))