Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, July 4, 2011

no news :o(



Today, July 4th was court day for us in Bulgaria. Our Attorney was unable to attend, but sent someone she trusted to represent us.


Court was at 3:30 a.m. central time US.


It is now 10 p.m. in Bulgaria. I e-mailed our attorney this a.m. I have heard nothing all day.


(thanks! Jennifer, I snagged this pic from your blog :o)


Thank you for praying! It means the world to us!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know it went well! God is in charge!:)
    Elizabeth, I have been wanting to thank you again for the prayer shawl that you made and sent to me. I can't tell you how many times that it has comforted me during this adoption process. You are such a blessing, my friend!
    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying dear friend, praying...praying for independence day for your babies...where they can be free from life as orphans....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....no....I can't believe you haven't heard anything yet :( Just remember....no news doesn't = bad news. Prayers for patience as you wait. Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))