Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Really?? REALLY!! LOL!!

I have been praising God all week for helping me complete a literal mountain of paperwork for the adoptions and our group home. I wrote about it here- http://godsgiftsinmylife.blogspot.com/2011/06/god-is-good.html

Then today I learn that the Ministry of Justice for our Country wants a letter from us about the progress on our Dossier (because it has been 6 months since we committed) for our last 3 boys to her by the 27th!!!

And the mail brought a larger than usual packet of re-applying for homeschool in our District with state law up-dates!!

Aaack!
I need a personal assistant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))